People set up businesses because they have a good product or service, they know people will like.
We think businesses have 3 pillars: Operations/Technical, Sales/Marketing, and Finance. Financial systems are often something people overlook when setting up a business, but it can really eat away at your time if you aren’t an expert and you can get thinks wrong which has consequences.
That’s where we come in. How we help Start-ups:
- Choose the best business structure for their situation. Limited companies are not always the way to go, and we’ll make sure you’re setup in the most tax efficient way.
- Financial Forecasts and a business plans, as well as getting you in touch with loan funding and investment contacts.
- Foster relationships with bank managers and loan/investment providers, for example the Virgin Start-up Loans
Take care of all the financial compliance work you will ever need to do (HMRC and Companies House)
- Help you decide which Accounting software is right for you and setting it up so it is as automated as possible, wasting as little of your time as possible.
- We can take care of all your bookkeeping, payroll, VAT Returns and all other Accounting compliance work