Submit your business idea!
At Archimedia Accounts we have always seen ourselves as a career mentor to young Uni students looking for guidance through a seemingly complex finance industry.
But this is our way to give back to all types of uni students, it’s not just for business or finance students, the playing field is open!
Entrepreneurship in the UK is thriving, and young people are showing fantastic creativity and entrepreneurial skill (from youtube/instagram influencers, to rapid growing boutique burger chains).
More than 800,000 businesses are setup in the UK every year and we want to encourage this.
Have you always had a great idea but never known how or had the courage to start it? Well put it to the test! You’ve got nothing to lose!
Send us your business idea, explain why it’s a great idea, explain why it will do well, and how the financials work (think Dragon’s Den!). The winner takes the prize.
Our team of Accountants will vet your idea.
As a bonus, if your idea is exceptional, you’ll not only get the prize, but we’ll also personally guide your talent into the future, whether that means mentoring you through employment, or setting the business up after university.
How to submit your entry: please submit your entry to Chris Demetriou by email (chris@archimediaaccounts) – we stress though, please make sure beforehand that your university has registered with us (and gently nudge them if they haven’t!).
How your university can register with us if they haven’t already: we will most likely have already reached out to them, they must follow our instructions (1. Email us to say they’d like to take part, 2. place the competition somewhere on their website referencing this webpage https://archimediaaccounts.co.uk/university-competition/, and 3. the Archimedia Accounts team must agree to the University taking part).
TERMS & CONDITIONS
We’re giving away the above prize to 1 individual (as mentioned in the above article), and this is valid until 31/03/2024. To enter, your university must be registered with our competition so please check with us beforehand (the university must also: have the competition clearly displayed on their website and reference this webpage). Open to university students studying in a University in the Midlands. Winner chosen by the members of the Archimedia Accounts team. Closing date 11pm on the 31 st of March 2024.
- One entry per person.
- The prize is not transferable to someone else.
- When winners will receive their prizes: Within 3 months after the
- How and when winners will be notified: The winners will be informed by email within after 7 days of the closing date, and must respond within 28 days to claim their prize.
- How the winner will be chosen: Winners will be decided by a panel of team members at Archimedia Accounts.
- Copyright information: Copyright to the entries will remain with the entrant but the entrant licences Archimedia Accounts to use their photographs to promote the brand across websites and social media.
- Archimedia Accounts, 6 Edison Village, Nottingham Science & Technology Park, Nottingham, NG7 2RF.
Please send your entries to the email in our T&Cs. Do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions.